At SDMIMD - CS & MS, we have one goal: Student success! We give them the opportunity to translate their passion for sports to earn a specialized Diploma. They learn a unique combination of Management and Corporate Entrepreneurship skills. These skills enable them to pave an innately exciting and rewarding career pathway for themselves.
Sports Management is also called the business of sports. A person with a Sports Management Degree or Diploma can work for professional teams, sports marketing firms, universities, colleges or even for parent programs like Chennai Super Kings, Indian National Football Team, Bengaluru FC, Kerala Blasters FC to name a few. They mainly work in all branches of management of the events and they require a thorough knowledge about all aspects of event management.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Our qualified staff will teach you the intricate skills needed for managing all aspects of sports events. The state of the art sports facilities at the campus help you achieve goals, allowing you to train and compete at the highest level.
- Full-time graduation in any discipline
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in Class 10 and 12.
- Students in final year of Degree will also be considered. They have to produce the mark/grade sheets upto fifth/seventh semester.
- Click here to Apply Online | Click here to Download the Application Form
- Hard Copy Application Forms: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the filled Application Form along with the photocopy of Educational and Sports certificates to -
Program Co-ordinator - Sports Management Course
SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD)
No. 1, Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar Post,
Mysore - 570011, Karnataka
- Applicants will be called for Personal Interview in April 2018 to be held at SDMIMD
- Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile.
Rs 2.5 Lakhs for 11 months PGDSM program to be paid in three installments as follows -
- May 2018 - Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only)
- August 2018 - Rs. 50,000 (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only)
- December 2018 - Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only)
The Program fee to be remitted to the following Account.
In favour of Centre of Sports and Management Studies
Account Number: 0911930021
Kotak Mahindra Bank, Park Street, Kolkata- 700016
IFSC: KKBK0000322 | Micr: 700485002